Home Outdoors Pictar is a camera-grip upgrading your iPhone to DSLR

Pictar is a camera-grip upgrading your iPhone to DSLR

Have you been relying more and more on your iPhone’s camera for its convenience and excellent image quality? At the meantime, are you missing the functionality and natural grip feel of your abandoned DSLR? Pictar is a revolutionary iPhone camera grip designed to upgrade your iPhone’s camera with full external control of shooting functions and a stable grip.

How to use Pictar?

You can turn your iPhone into a real camera simply by sliding it into the Pictar body. Pictar will then connect with iPhone wirelessly.

With the Pictar App, you can easily take high-quality pictures with five external controls, just like a DSLR.

• Shutter button with “half-press” for locking focus
  • Zoom ring instead of touching the screen
  • Selfie button to switch between front and back cameras
  • Programmable exposure compensation wheel
  • Customizable “smart wheel” to control many functions, such as picture mode, Shutter Priority, and ISO Priority

Pictar has a standard ¼” tripod mount on the bottom of the device, and a “cold-shoe” on top for connecting an LED lighting accessories or a microphone for added creativity and control.

Additional features

• Wireless connection between Pictar and iPhone using high-frequency sound waves to save your battery.  A standard AA battery can support 4-6 months of use.

• The modular mechanical design ensuring compatibility with different iPhones sizes. It fits most existing iPhone models (from 4 to 6s plus) and is ready for future models. For  iPhone 6 / 6s, you can even keep a silicon case on when connecting to Pictar.

Price and timeline

Pictar is suited for iPhones only at this stage. It has two almost identical models — PICTAR that fits iPhone models 4 to 6S, and PICTAR PLUS that fits iPhone 6 PLUS and iPhone  6S PLUS. You can pre-order on Kickstarter for as low as $90. Shipping to backers starts from November 2016. To learn more, check out http://www.mymiggo.com/. To pre-order, click the button below:

preorder

Apollo Box is a platform thoughtfully curated to help customers discover, collect, and share some of the world’s coolest and most creative products. Check out our website or join our Facebook discussion for trendy products you can enjoy right now.  Subscribe to our newsletter to get informed about innovative technology and products.

Stay Up to Date on Latest Tech and Products:

Product recommendations:

array-4

Pocket Spotlight
Light in Your Palm

array-1

Mokacam
World’s Smallest 4K Life Camera

array-3

Blink Locator
Locate Your Stuff with a Blink

You may also like

8 comments

Veronica August 8, 2017 at 2:11 am

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing concern with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

Maura August 12, 2017 at 4:10 am

Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

lock August 12, 2017 at 1:43 pm

You’re completely right! I really liked reviewing this and I will certainly get back for more soon. Our internet site is dealing with kodi firestarter download, you could have a look if you happen to be interested in this.

framaroot apk August 12, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I felt amazing reading this info and I believe you’re totally correct. Let me know in case you are curious about android framaroot, this is my primary competence. I hope to hear from you soon enough, cheers!

Rubi August 13, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!

Nolan August 14, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Thank you for another magnificent post. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such information.

useful site August 15, 2017 at 4:03 pm

You’re totally correct and I trust you. When you want, we could also talk about noise cancelling headphones, something which intrigues me. Your site is certainly impressive, regards!

Pearline August 16, 2017 at 1:57 pm

I simply wanted to jot down a note to say thanks to you for some of the marvelous hints you are writing here. My time intensive internet look up has at the end been compensated with reputable facts and techniques to go over with my guests. I would state that that most of us visitors actually are very lucky to exist in a really good website with so many special individuals with very beneficial strategies. I feel quite fortunate to have encountered your entire site and look forward to so many more amazing moments reading here. Thank you once more for everything.