Have you ever felt your laptop screen is too narrow for your design or coding projects? Did you ever urge to share your screen with a group of colleagues but don’t have a projector in hand? You can now double or triple your laptop display with Slidenjoy by simply sliding two HD screens from the back of your laptop—just as adding two wings to your laptop. The portable, ultra-thin screens can fold up to 180° for paranoiac display and content sharing around the table.
What are the key features?
- Ultra-thin and light: weighed < 1KG and easy to carry along with your laptop
- 180° rotation: each screen is able to fold up to 180° for wide display
- Flexible: fit most models of Mac or PC
- Three screen sizes: 13″, 15”, 17” screens for different laptop sizes
- Full HD: 1920*1080 resolution
- Simple USB connection: powered by one USB 3.0 connector or two USB 2.0 connectors
- Various designs: available in 9 vivid colors for plastic, as well as wood, carbon, and leather finish
How does Slidenjoy work?
Slidenjoy is easy to use:
- Clip the device to the back of your laptop screen. It stays attached with magnets.
- Slide one or two screens out from the back and fold to desired angles.
- Connect the USB cable to your laptop for power.
- Enjoy a full panoramic display or share content with others.
When can you use it?
You will find Slidenjoy handy on many occasions. You can use it for design, video editing, data analysis, and programming work. You may share a laptop with your kid or spouse for different entertainment channels, for example, one surfing internet while the other watching cartoons. For business, it will literately keep you and your colleagues “on the same page”, no matter it is for a one-on-one or group meeting.
Price and Timeline
Slidenjoy developers are busy tuning the device and getting ready for mass production with $670,000 crowdfunding collected from over 1600 Kickstarter backers in 2015. The product will be launched in the market sometime later this year, but no date is confirmed. You can pre-order now on their website with €60 (or $67) deposit. The full early launch price starts from €249 (or $278) for the single screen model and €349 (or $390) for the double screen model. The full retail price is set to start from €449 (or $502).
To learn more or to pre-order, click the button below:
Apollo Box is a platform thoughtfully curated to help customers discover, collect, and share some of the world’s coolest and most creative products. Check out our website or join our Facebook discussion for trendy products you can enjoy right now. Sign up with us to get informed about innovative technology and products.